ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The Chef's Knife blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.
Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Shears, TWIN Sharpening Steel, and Bamboo Magnetic Easel
- Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Shears, TWIN Sharpening Steel, and Bamboo Magnetic Easel
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
|Country of origin:
||Special Formula Steel
|Number of parts:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.