Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7 Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators designed for freestanding use. The FF7BKSSTB is a counter height all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A curved towel bar handle completes the professional look. Inside, the FF7BKSSTB utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial. The FF7BKSSTB is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF7BBISSTB. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7 Series. NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model
- Durable design with lasting elegance
- Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||32.63" (83 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.25" (84 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.25" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.0" (114 cm)
||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Level Legs Qty
||27.75" (70 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
||17.5" (44 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||7.0" (18 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||20.0" (51 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.