Make the most of a compact space with this 15 model for any combination of food, beverages and even wine! Two 3-in-1 convertible shelves easily convert to a complete wine rack with fully extendable glides.
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity stores up to (35) 12-oz cans or 6 wine bottles on two full-width, adjustable cantilevered shelves
- (2) 3-in-1 Convertible Shelves features removable glass pane with wine rack option to store beverages, food or wine
- Fully adjustable shelving system with two cantilevered, steel-framed glass shelves
- Access contents easily with 2 full-extension, glide-out shelves on the smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 70° F
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Reversible Soft Close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||White and Blue LED
||14.875" W x 23.875" D x 33.75" H
||Smooth-Glide Ball Bear Full-Extension
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||33°F to 70°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.