- 1 Ceramic Burner and one Trident Burner total 48,000 BTUs
- Two independent cooking zones
- 840-sq.-in. cooking surface (600 primary, 240 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Premium smoker box included
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
|Internal Item ID
||30" Lynx Professional Grill with 1 Trident and 1 Ceramic Burner and Rotisserie, LP on Mobile Kitchen Cart
||Trident Infrared Burner and Ceramic Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.