The best way to cool and display your precious wine collection is with Danby's fashionable and convenient freestanding wine cooler. This spacious 3.3 cu. ft. wine fridge is ideal for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces like an apartment, condo, or townhouse! Chill up to 36 bottles of wine on attractive black storage shelves which is the perfect alternative to storing your favorite brands in an overflowing refrigerator. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43F - 57F (6C - 14C). Plus, this appliance features a stylish recessed pocket-style handle and reversible door swing to allow you to open it from the left or right-hand side based on your preference.
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43F - 57F (6C - 14C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.