Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The Ballarini Professionale 4500 Series is the must-have nonstick pan for demanding chefs. Designed for intensive use, these restaurant-tested pans bring professional quality cookware to home kitchens.Reinforced with ceramic particles, the KERASTONE professional nonstick coating boasts exceptional durability and quick release. Enjoy flawless food that doesn't stick with this long-lasting, metal-safe coating.Its thick aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution for no hot spots. For easy maneuvering, the hollow tube handle stays cool to the touch and is securely riveted to endure everyday use. Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
- Thick aluminum construction - 5mm for perfect heat distribution and retention and no hot spots
- KERASTONE professional nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles for exceptional durability
- PFOA-free KERASTONE is long lasting, restaurant tested, and safe to use with metal utensils
- Superior flat base stability - pan will not bulge
- Professional, hollow tube stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch and are easy to grip
- Rivet reinforce handle strength
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in Italy
|Country of origin:
|Length of product:
|Width of product:
|Height of product:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.